Skip to content
Manager, Employee Information Center (PeopleSoft international implementation)
January 1995 – September 1998 (3 years 9 months)
- Conducted sessions related to detailed requirements definition, fit/gap analysis, and data mapping.
- Prepared findings for technical staff related to RICE items.
- Developed relationships with local PeopleSoft account managers and consultants in Minneapolis, Brussels, Sydney, and Singapore.
- Participated in Global Special Interest group.
- Developed solutions for client desktop access for international users.
Manager Employee Information Center (PeopleSoft HRMS US/Canada implementation)
September 1992 – January 1995 (2 years 5 months)
- Served as Human Resources Team Lead for 30,000+ U.S. employees going onto PeopleSoft Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Benefits Administration.
- Conducted sessions related to requirements definition, fit/gap analysis, and data mapping.
- Developed training curriculum for human resources, payroll, and benefits administration users.
- Consolidated multiple interfaces and established post-production help desk.
Business Analyst (Legacy System Support)
May 1984 – August 1992 (8 years 4 months)
- Developed worldwide data standards and data collection methodology.
- Managed Employee Information Center.
- Wrote specifications for enhancements to internally-developed COBOL systems. Tested and deployed enhancements to systems.
- Trained end users on data entry, table maintenance, and query/report writing.