March 2013 – April 2015 (2 years 2 months)
- Served as primary point of contact for customers who licensed Oracle’s Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) application in a software-as-a-service (SaaS or “cloud”) environment.
- During my time there Fusion HCM was Oracle’s newest end-to-end human resources offering supporting core HR, payroll, benefits, talent & performance management, compensation, recruitment, learning management, business intelligence, and reporting.
- Under SaaS, the software is hosted on Oracle hardware and is designed for rapid implementation with minimal customization and limited on-site IT support.
- Served as day-to-day knowledge broker and counselor by advising customers about upgrades, patches, bugs, workarounds, troubleshooting, problem-solving and best practices.
- Worked with customer staff and implementation partners in reviewing implementation project plans, eliciting suggestions for enhancements to the software, and clarifying do’s and don’ts under the SaaS model.
Senior Principal Instructor (PeopleSoft HRMS)
August 2009 – March 2013 (3 years 8 months)
Taught the following classes in the PeopleSoft HRMS suite (versions 9.x):
- Core HR
- Base Benefits
Created customized lessons according to specific customer requirements and for special events. Tested software and lesson materials for new course offerings. Delivered distance learning (web-based) versions of the above courses to people in various cities.
Senior Principal Instructor (eBusiness Suite)
October 2007 – August 2009 (1 years 10 months)
Taught the following classes in the Oracle eBusiness Suite (versions 11i and R12) onsite at customer facilities and at Oracle University Education Centers in the U.S and Canada:
- Compensation Management Fundamentals
- Setting Up Payroll
- Salary Administration, Compensation Workbench, and Absence Management
- Earnings and Deductions
- Year End Processing for Payroll
- Work Structures
- Project Costing Fundamentals
- Advanced Benefits
- Project Resource Management Fundamentals
- People Management Processing
- eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers