Skip to content
How I Have Shared My Talents
- Missionary efforts on behalf of Episcopalians in Cuba involving two visits to that country (in 2005 and 2007). Mainly we helped with building repairs.
- Fundraising, planned giving, multimedia presentations, and event planning.
- Developed courseware that was made available without cost to colleges and universities.
- Corporate Offices United Way chair for 1 year.
- Installed office computer system for Vail Place, a Minneapolis nonprofit devoted to advocating for, and providing, mental health services to underserved populations.
- Read to students at the nearby Anderson Elementary School.